13 Apr Bilingual (Eng/Fre) Community Manager
PRAXIS is looking for an experienced Bilingual (Eng/Fre) Community Manager who can manage the social channels of multiple top-tier brands. This role requires a smart and well-versed Community Manager who can speak in an authentic voice for numerous brands, follow our community guidelines to a tee, be a meticulous service provider to a large volume of consumers who interact with our brands, communicate with proficiency, and be a cooperative and dependable member of our amazing social team. We are seeking a confident, mature individual with one to two years community management experience.
Are you curious, creative and connected? Do you flourish in a high-energy environment focused on excellence, like what you do, and welcome a stimulating challenge every day? Do you enjoy working on iconic, forward-thinking, world-class, fun brands? If so, PRAXIS is looking for YOU.
About PRAXIS: We are a leading and always growing marketing communications agency with a unique family culture. Everything we do is guided by seven core values: positive, caring, respectful and inclusive, resourceful, accountable, trustworthy, and big bold thinking. We are looking exclusively for people who share these values and who are driven by a collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit. We offer a competitive compensation package, and we currently work remotely and plan to throughout 2022.
- A social media professional with experiencing managing brand social channels across multiple platforms
- A great communicator with experience providing excellent customer service
- A marketer with endless curiosity as to what motivates and inspires consumers
- An organizer, with a knack for coordinating projects and streamlining processes
- Moderating communities and interacting with brand fans
- Curating social content, writing captions, and owning the social media calendar
- Staying up-to-date with post formats and requirements across social platforms
- Scheduling and live posting content on social networks
- Working with creative, paid performance, and analytics teams to deliver high-performing campaigns and report on successes and learnings
- Gathering social listening and post-campaign data using third party and platform analytics tools, and creating reports that highlight consumer insights to help the social team create content that will resonate with brand fans
- Participating in social content ideation sessions
- Staying plugged into communities to understand emerging trends and technologies
- University and/or College degree in communications or marketing
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience as a Community Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable working independently with strong organizational and prioritization skills; quick learner and detail-oriented
- Proficient using social media management tools (Falcon, Creator Studio, Hootsuite or similar); image editing software (such as Canva or Photoshop); and social listening tools (such as Social Bakers or Meltwater)
- Fully fluent in Quebecois French/Knowledgeable of Quebec culture
- Current in-depth knowledge of social media channels, best practices and emerging trends.
- Proven work experience as a community manager, with a portfolio of work that has delivered results
If you have what it takes for this role, contact us at [email protected] with Bilingual (Eng/Fre) Community Manager in the subject line.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Why Work With Us
We are a leading Canadian marketing communications agency with a talent for turning heads, curating exceptional experiences, and making authentic connections between brands and the people who matter to them.
We work with big brands and brands who think big, to deliver results across five integrated divisions: PRAXIS PR, PRAXIS Digital, PRAXIS Live, PRAXIS Social and PRAXIS Collabs.