01 Nov Account Manager
PRAXIS is currently seeking an exceptional, well-rounded Account Manager, with experience in PR/Influencer, Experiential and Social/Digital media to lead the execution of a wide range of integrated programs for truly amazing clients who happen to be among the most recognized brands in the world.
As an Account Manager at PRAXIS, you’re an expert in your clients’ business and industry, and skilled in full-scope PR and Influencer program management and execution, including strategic planning, budgeting and account administration procedures. Experience with Digital/Social Media programming is a preferred asset. Above all else, you effectively manage client teams and programs. We’re looking for you to display an in-depth understanding of consumer and brand communications.
Are you curious, creative and connected? Do you flourish in a high-energy environment focused on excellence, like what you do, and welcome a stimulating challenge every day? Do you enjoy working on iconic, forward-thinking, world-class, fun brands? If so, PRAXIS is looking for YOU.
We are an award-winning Canadian marketing communications agency with a unique family culture. PRAXIS prides itself on progressive leadership in the industry and is currently participating in a global pilot to test the viability of a four-day work week for its employees. The six-month pilot program coordinated by non-profit 4 Day Week Global runs from October 2022 through to March 2023. It will become permanent should all go well in the trial. Employees hired to PRAXIS will become eligible to participate in the program during the trial and will be eligible for participation in the program on an ongoing basis should it be adopted long-term.
Everything we do is guided by seven core values: positive, caring, respectful and inclusive, resourceful, accountable, trustworthy and big bold thinking. We are looking for people who share these values and who are driven by a collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit. Learn more about PRAXIS culture and the work we do here.
We offer a competitive compensation package, and we currently work remotely and plan to for the foreseeable future.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain an up-to-the minute understanding of the evolving PR, Influencer and Social media landscape
- Lead project teams and be a primary client lead
- Nurture strong client partnerships
- Write and edit strategic communications materials
- Prioritize multiple demands in a deadline-sensitive environment
- 4 – 6 years marketing agency experience
- Proven ability to manage and oversee programs on tight timelines with excellence
- Proven client relations skills
- Experience with media relations and end-to-end influencer relations
- Familiarity with key PR/Influencer KPIs and success metrics
- Experience steering and motivating a team
- Superior writing and communications skills
- 4 to 6 years PR/Marketing agency experience. (Agency experience working with larger, complex organizations is preferred.)
If you have what it takes for this role, contact us at [email protected] with Account Manager in the subject line.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Why Work With Us
We are a leading Canadian marketing communications agency with a talent for turning heads, curating exceptional experiences, and making authentic connections between brands and the people who matter to them.
We work with big brands and brands who think big, to deliver results across five integrated divisions: PRAXIS PR, PRAXIS Digital, PRAXIS Live, PRAXIS Social and PRAXIS Collabs.